Throughout recent years, PayPal has cemented itself as the payment system of decision for anybody working together on the Internet. It is totally free to create a PayPal account. At the point when individuals initially began working together once again the Internet, you would have suspected that some kind of helpful credit-card PayPal framework would have been the arrangement of decision.
Be that as it may, the aggregate covetousness of the significant credit card processors created a hole on the internet, where businesses without a great deal of accessible income required an economical approach to offer potential online customers with a quick and advantageous approach to pay for things on the internet.
What is PayPal Account?
It is super easy to create a PayPal account. If you are making money online, then most of the companies send your payments to your PayPal account or any other Online accounts. But PayPal is the most known and preferred over the other Payment options.
You have to include a bank account in PayPal to check your record and on the off chance that you get payment from anybody then within 1-2 days, your money will be exchanged by PayPal to your respective bank account.
If you don’t have a bank account then don’t worry still you can create a PayPal account. But at this time your account will be an unverified PayPal account and it has some limitations.
How to Create a PayPal Account
To create a PayPal account you need a working email ID. There two more things you need and they are a bank account and a PAN card to get a proper verified PayPal Account.
Steps to Create PayPal Account –
1. Go to PayPal.com and click on signup as shown below –
2. Here, Click on the individual account and click on Continue.
3. Now Fill your name and email address & click on the continue button.
4. You will be redirected to a page where you have to fill the form completely as shown below & then click “Agree and Create Account” after checking I Agree on the box.
5. On the next page, you will be asked to link your credit card or debit card. You can add your credit or debit card here if you have or you can link it later.
6. Congratulations, you have created your PayPal Account. Now click on the link at the bottom that says Go to your account.
7. Now you have your PayPal account and you can Setup your PayPal account.
Here you will see notifications by clicking the bell icon. Now you can verify your PayPal account by verifying your email address and linking your PAN card, Bank details & Credit or Debit card.
Why Should I Verify PayPal Account
Unverified PayPal account has certain limits. You can send and receive cash up to a certain limit. There is additionally some site on the internet which pays in your PayPal account just when you have verified PayPal account.
This is the way you can create a PayPal account in India and start sending and receiving money in your PayPal account.